|SERVICES FOR SMEs|
|Small businesses (SMEs) are very important members of the business community. They often generate new ideas and new markets as well as providing services on most of the value chains of larger companies. SMEs also assist in making larger companies even more competitive. Every small business desires to grow, mature and expand. That is why BDS is an important component of our work.
At Victor and Victors, Business Development Services (BDS) refers to the wide range of services used by entrepreneurs to help them operate efficiently and grow their businesses and become more profitable.
These include: market information, training, business counselling, development of business plans, business linkages, incubators,
infrastructure, export promotion, feasibility studies, quality and productivity improvement, inputs supply, technical assistance, networks and associations, ICT etc.
Our dedicated hotline and SME call centre puts you a call away from critical advice, information and services you need for your business.
While we can offer and broker (or facilitate) all sorts of BDS for SMEs, we focus primarily on providing the following services:
- Business registration, licensing, and business legal advice
- Registration of business names, trademarks, patents, and copyright
- Market and competitive intelligence services and advice on trade fairs & exhibitions
- Ideation Management for product design and packaging
- Promotional materials
- Negotiations, contracts & sub-contracts with buyers, distributors and suppliers including procurement & tendering
- IT services & support
- Training, mentoring and advice on other skills development
- Providing information on loans, equity & credit services
- Bookkeeping, taxation, accountancy and audit advisory services
- Advice on Insurance needs and services
We have trainers Certified by the ILO, GIZ, IFC, etc. who are able to deliver packaged trainings such as Start and Improve Your Own Business (SIYB), Know About Business (KAB), GETAhead for Youth in Enterprise, GETAhead for Women in Enterprise, PRONET Trade, etc. as well as in-house or bespoke trainings and certification to Trainers across Africa.